- This policy covers how C4 Ranch treats personal information that C4 Ranch collects and receives, including information related to your past use of C4 Ranch products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that C4 Ranch does not own or control or to people that C4 Ranch does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- C4 Ranch collects personal information when you register with C4 Ranch, or when you visit C4 Ranch pages. C4 Ranch may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with C4 Ranch and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- C4 Ranch collects information about your transactions with us, including information about your use of services that we offer.
- C4 Ranch automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, C4 Ranch cookie information, and the page you request.
- C4 Ranch uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- C4 Ranch does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with C4 Ranch under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help C4 Ranch communicate with you about offers from C4 Ranch and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your C4 Ranch account information, including your preferences, at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the C4 Ranch service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the C4 Ranch Newsletter, that are considered part of your C4 Ranch account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your C4 Ranch Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas C4 Ranch uses industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
- C4 Ranch may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your C4 Ranch account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at: mailto:info@C4ranchandlodge.com